Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

Great!

unfortunately I found the Taills Doll, damn, that was screwed up D:

Anyway, great one, loved the part with Mighty/Ray/Bean!

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

Awesome

I hadn't laughed so much with a flash movie in quite a while, I loved it! The graphics were great and the idea was funny and straight to the point. nice job!

Corporate Dummy Extended Corporate Dummy Extended

Loved it before...

...And I still loved it now, nice job on getting this to be the official music video, it's a great, sarcastic movie, with a great, sarcastic song.

The Wiik is Ours The Wiik is Ours

Really man...

...what the hell is up with this being featured? Are the rest of the flash around here really THAT crappy that you have to feature this? Oh well, I guess it's good to some people. :/

Sorry.

Future Future

Loved this.

I just futuristic stuff, and this whole flash, like it was all built in neon, the music, the whole city made my jaw drop off! A great, great flash indeed and a very original one too! Great work!

Kirby's Dreamland I Kirby's Dreamland I

*meow* NO KITTY, YOU'RE A BAD KITTY!

okay... South Park rules, Monty Python rules and this flash rules too!

The game's graphics were captured perfectly, your own animated bits were great and funny and the sound was hilarious! Great job, you rock!

Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2 Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2

My first 10!

Really, I've played MK and Street Fighter all my life, and this was the funniest flash movie I've seen around! Straight to my fav's!

Mario: Magic Mushroom Mario: Magic Mushroom

LOL

I liked it alot, I rarely laugh with these kinds of flash movies, but the effects of the mushroom were priceless :P

KIDS don't do drugs! (on sundays)

Cock Slapped Cock Slapped

Great one

Wow, he really got cock slapped! :P nice one, great graphics!

Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

Great!

Wow, loved this one, nice songs, and excellent subliminal messages... Geeks will rule the world!

TmsT responds:

Er, what do you mean "will"? ;)